Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,340 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Why does my device tell me that activation is incomplete?
sonny688
Enthusiast - Level 2

I received my S7 on Friday, March 11th.  I went into one of the corporate Verizon stores and bought it there after having multiple issues with the online order and not receiving the phone when I was supposed to.  The woman at the store activated the phone and transferred all of my info from my S5 to the S7.  However, I still have a notification at the top of the phone that says "Activation Incomplete.  Your phone will try again when you restart."  I can make calls, send texts and access the internet.  It seems like everything is activated correctly but I still have the notification.  I was chatting with a Verizon representative on Saturday to try to resolve the issue and she told me that it would go away in 2-3 days.  That just doesn't seem right.  Anyone else have this issue or know of a way to get rid of the notification?  I also tried restarting the phone several times as well as doing a factory reset.

Who I have the same questioned this topic