Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,342 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

“answered on another device”
Alexis21
Enthusiast - Level 1

Anyone else having issues receiving calls? hardly anyone can get through to me, bc it forwards to some other number (this other number has texted family and friends asking who they are bc they’re always getting my calls). their number isn’t remotely close to mine. and from what i can tell they don’t have an iphone. i’ve looked in my settings - call forwarding is off and i’ve never even used it before. i’ve dialed *73 and *920 to make sure i don’t have my calls forwarded. i’ve changed my apple ID password etc.

this is going on 3.5 months now. and progressively getting worse. i’m starting to think someone may have an old sim card of mine i sent back and it wasn’t fully wiped? i’m unsure. but at this rate, have young children in school and a military spouse, i can’t be missing calls. and i’m sure this other person is very annoyed as well. (even crazier is this person has a las vegas number, and i too have a las vegas number - i’m not in vegas though and haven’t been for 11 years.) 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic