Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,585 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Verizon not issuing credit for traded device
BritGuyUSA
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello community. I'm not sure how to address this issue as Verizon keeps fobbing me off with a "You'll see it on the next bill" response.

To keep a long story short, traded 3 phones which were mailed to them on 11/1. Credits started for two of them but the third phone is "missing". Shows as trade initiated on the tracker. I have called them on various occasions and even opened a support request and they are refusing to escalate this to anyone who can assist and just tell me it will be on the next bill. The last message I received from them on the SR states that the credit was issued on 11/6 and that it would appear on the upcoming bill. Surprise surprise, it did not.

So any thoughts on how to get this escalated and have them fix the issue? At what point do I write-off the $800 and report the device stolen?

Thanks for your help. This is the last time I will ever trade a device with Verizon.

Who I have the same questioned this topic