Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,124 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Galaxy s20 plus ported number over voicemail does not work
DREW92677

I recently switched to Verizon prepaid and ported my number. The port succeeded but when calling my voicemail either * 8 6 or calling my number directly I get a recording we're unable to complete your call as dialed. I have spent over three hours with Verizon "tech support" and offshore customer service Representatives who have no clue how to fix it. They have reinitialized voicemail had me reset the PIN had me take the Sim out of my phone and reinsert it one even wanted me to restore my phone to factory settings which was a big no!

When my number is called it does not roll over to voicemail it will ring up to 20 times and then go to fast busy. I can't seem to get the Reps or Tech Support to understand this is a central office feature and problem, not something involving the handset . Does anyone have an idea how to get it through to them since I don't speak Tagalog. In the interim I have set up a Google Voice number and I'm forwarding my calls to that number using * 71, but feel like I should be giving all the options I'm paying for. 

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic