Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,956 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

File a complaint
HURLEYTER

How do I file a complaint? I have been trying to upgrade two phones on my account for a week now. I wanted to get the new iPhone 11s. The person that placed my first few orders was putting in the wrong shipping address and I was told on the chat they fixed it but they didn't. So I called and this woman overcharged my account by around 1400.00 which the bank put a fraud hold on because they had already made multiple attempts to charge my account. She then done something where Verizon owed me 500.00. She had to cancel that order because she couldn't fix it so it took me out of place to receive my phones when they came out. Then I was told that they made a appointment at a store so I could pick the phones up the day they came out. They did not make a appointment. Then someone else submitted another order with the wrong address again. Then another order which I got one of the three phones I ordered delivered but the wrong color. Called again! And was told that I didn't get the other two because they hadn't been ordered so they ordered them again. I was suppose to get a call or text this morning to update me but that never happened. So I done a chat he informed me to call 888-866-6924 which isn't even a number that I can speak to anyone. It's only for employees. So now I'm calling again and have been on hold for 30 minutes so far without talking to anyone. I just want my phones and I can't understand why nobody will help. I want to add that every time I have called I get a different answer too. So frustrating and I want to file a complaint. 

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic