Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 10.1K Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Rebate
katnay51
Enthusiast - Level 1

I moved to Verizon from Sprint on Mar 17th and brought my own smartphone (samsung gs8).  The only way I could afford to pay off my phone and make the change after many years with sprint, was the $250 rebate I was promised.  I was very careful to fill out the form and confirm with all the sales people and customer service that i did qualify.   All I have received is an email that says invalid, reason: "We were unable to locate the mobile number associated with your submission".  Ridiculous!  I have sent in a resubmission with receipts, rebate submission email confirmation, copy of a chat with cust service.  Still invalid.  Called verizon customer service and they were very helpful, even called rebate center while I was on the phone.  "Good News!"  I would receive my rebate the next week, that was last week.  Still nothing.  I feel like a fool.  I will have to move to one of your competitors at great hassle for me.  How do you guys sleep st night, cheating people this way?  

Very disappointing.

Who I have the same questioned this topic