Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,267 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Telemarketing
kimberlb
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been a customer for over 15 years, i have 6 lines. In the past 6 months I have been recieving robocall and texts at all times of the days and night. One of my lines a business line. I have called Verizon 3 different times and been given garbage. I am on the do not call registry and have tried the apps. Nothing works. Verizon is contracted with the telemarketers and using it to sell their new products designed to stop these unwanted calls. I am in process of transferring money to pay the early termination fees so I can port my lines over to T-Mobile,  on my daughter and son's account which do not have these robocalls. My question is, has anyone filed with the FCC or can anyone please give me tips on who i can begin filing my complaints to? I am losing my mind and lots of money because of Verizon and their scandalist practices. All I wanted is for the telemarketing call and texts to stop and I have done everything I know of for it to stop but to no avail., including  blocking the number. They just call from other numbers. Thank you

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic