Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,628 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

How to disable all international charge risks for S7 phone with TravelPass?
RigelDC

I have two Verizon-branded Samsung Galaxy S7 phones with International Calling and TravelPass enabled.  Next month, I am travelling to Japan for three weeks.  With TravelPass enabled, these phones will each begin incurring a charge of $10/day as soon as I leave the North American continent.  But I only need one phone to cost me an additional $210, not both.  I would like to use the other phone as ONLY a wi-fi internet device and camera such that it does not incur either the $10/day TravelPass charge or any exorbitant international charges beyond its normal monthly domestic charges.

Will either of the following accomplish this?  Do I need to do both of these to accomplish this?  Do I need to do something additional or something else to accomplish this?

A) Disable Mobile Data on the specified phone by turning Settings>Connections>Data Usage>Mobile Data to OFF.

B) Disable TravelPass on the specified phone by going to My Verizon>Menu>Data Hub>International>Manage Plans>TravelPass>Remove.

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic