Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,247 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Group Text Issues
TranceGoD
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello,

I have been having a lot of issues with group texts.  I have tried everything in the book to fix this and nothing has worked so far.  I have

1. Factory Reset My Phone

2. Tried Message +

3. Tried Pulse SMS

4. Put on Airplane mode on & off

5. switched from Wireless to cellular

Nothing has helped so far.  I found a very similar thread in Verizon discussion with people have the same exact issue.  However it's strange to me that discussion was closed and I am unable to further follow the resolution if any to this VERY, VERY serious issue.

Recent discussion thread

MMS broken again, Galaxy S8+

I ham having same identical issue with my Note 8 as these people are with Galaxy S8 and 9.  I have exact symptoms and it's ONLY in group texts.  I will text group of friends and all the sudden my texts will stop sending and I'll get stuck with sending..... then I know my MMS has frozen.  After about 5-10 minutes I will get 15 even 20+ texts back to back trying to catch up on all that I have missed. 

My observation indicates that this does not duplicate on single person to person texting.  I can text anyone just fine no matter iPhone or Android. So this issue is SPECIFICALLY isolated to group texting.  While thread above indicated Verizon will work with Android and Veirzon developers I have had zero luck in finding as to what has been found so far on this topic?

I been a valued Verizon customer for many years and this might be what will push me to switch providers if it's not resolved.  Us Verizon customers pay more money for better service and we know it.  But, this is not good service and it HAS to be fixed. 

Please let me know the latest update on this critical issue that many of us are reporting.

Thank you,

Haikaz

Who I have the same questioned this topic