transfer text message with 160 characters by email
Lb42

On August 21, 2020 I when to best to pick up my preorder note 20 ultra phone; Had to wait at desk area for twenty then was told had to register at the security from door for another 10 mintues ; then met with a represent lady that too 35 minutes to activate my phone and told me that my screen cover was no good from Verizon and needed new screen cover; after she mess up one of my Verizon one!!! It took a total of about 2 hours before leaving the store!!! I end up paying about 40 dollars for a screen and being put threw a bad experience and complete corrupt process of picking up a Verizon phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: transfer text message with 160 characters by email
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no, Lb42! This is definitely not the experience we want you to have! Our intention is to help you in the best way possible and provide the world-class customer service you deserve. Please remember you can complete all of these transactions directly from the comfort of your home, by using My Verizon app http://spr.ly/6606GmFFa, this way you don't have to waiting around to be assisted. Is everything set up and working with new device? 

0 Likes