need help
anicole1776

i have a lg optimus exceed2 and i am having trouble getting it to charge. i recently replaced the original charger because it broke and my new one worked for a while but now the battery wont work with any charger it tells me that it is slow charging and that i need to use the original charger provided with the phone. it will say it is charging but it is actually draining the battery even if the phone is turned off....what do i do

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: need help
Snn5
Legend

Might start with replacing the battery if possible.  Some charging cables have reversed pins in them, which causes slow charging, incompatibility with PCs and drain.

0 Likes
Re: need help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to be sure to get you the assistance you need. Being able to charge your phone is vital.  I understand this is a prepaid device. Please contact our prepay forums http://spr.ly/6585B8pHW for further assistance.

TamaraH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes