my intensity ii screens broken
1985dodgeram

my samsung intensity ii has a broken screen and i cant figure out what happened. i havent dropped it in water or dropped it for any matter. it will work fine for a little while then it will go bananas. it will go negative and have all these lines will appear on the screen. i cant stand this phone any longer.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: my intensity ii screens broken
D_Bauer11236

Is the outer screen broken, or is it under the clear plastic? An easy way to tell is if you can't feel the cracks, it's under the clear. If you can feel the cracks, then it has suffered physical damage and is the outer screen.

If you cannot feel the cracks, take it in to your local Verizon Retailer and tell them that the cracks are under the screen, and that it was not physically damaged. If the phone is less than one year old, then it should be covered under the Manufacturer's Warranty. If they try to hassle you, then you can call *611 for Customer Service (1-800-922-0204) and talk to them directly about getting a replacement shipped to you.

Message was edited by: Dallas Bauer I just realized you said it was going crazy. It should definitely be covered under the Warranty then. I must have been thinking of a different phone situation when I typed that. My apologies.

0 Likes
1985dodgeram

what is wrong then do you think

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I feel your pain 1985dodgeram,

Sounds like physical damage and this voids manufacturers' warranty. I recommend bringing your phone to a Verizon Wireless store for a hands on evaluation. If physical damage is determined and you have insurance on your phone you can get a replacement from insurance company, just file a claim online at http://phoneclaim.com/verizon at your convenience.

AntonioC_VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
1985dodgeram

it has a new problem now. it likes to randomly decide to connect and disconnect from my sd card. and the screen now goes completely white or negative. i have an upgrade in a month but i might shoot my phone before then....

0 Likes
1985dodgeram

it also isnt physical damage. the vzw salesperson looked at it and said it wasnt. i can email you a picture

0 Likes
sarvbrez

>> Duplicate post removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.  See <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes