Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
kyocera DuraXV Slow phone
Victory2012

Just got the Kyocera DuraXV.  I have to frequently shut the phone off and turn back on because it gets extremely slow texting and navigating between menus.  Also the XT9 Word doesn't work worth a darn.  For example.  It will not spell A.  It always puts in C.  Like is spelled lik3.  Have is spelled either h2ve or ha8e.  Very frequently if I make a long text message or try to navigate thru a long text message it can be 10 seconds or more before the cursor moves or the words I try to text show up.

Do I have a defective phone or just that crappy of a phone? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: kyocera DuraXV Slow phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to ensure you have the best device experience, Victory2012! We have seen that if you press the 0 key(Next) multiple times "A" will become available. We are actively working on a software update to address these concerns however I do not a specific time for the release.

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

View solution in original post

Re: kyocera DuraXV Slow phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to ensure you have the best device experience, Victory2012! We have seen that if you press the 0 key(Next) multiple times "A" will become available. We are actively working on a software update to address these concerns however I do not a specific time for the release.

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport