kyocera DuraXV Slow phone
Victory2012

Just got the Kyocera DuraXV.  I have to frequently shut the phone off and turn back on because it gets extremely slow texting and navigating between menus.  Also the XT9 Word doesn't work worth a darn.  For example.  It will not spell A.  It always puts in C.  Like is spelled lik3.  Have is spelled either h2ve or ha8e.  Very frequently if I make a long text message or try to navigate thru a long text message it can be 10 seconds or more before the cursor moves or the words I try to text show up.

Do I have a defective phone or just that crappy of a phone? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: kyocera DuraXV Slow phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure you have the best device experience, Victory2012! We have seen that if you press the 0 key(Next) multiple times "A" will become available. We are actively working on a software update to address these concerns however I do not a specific time for the release.

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

View solution in original post

Re: kyocera DuraXV Slow phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure you have the best device experience, Victory2012! We have seen that if you press the 0 key(Next) multiple times "A" will become available. We are actively working on a software update to address these concerns however I do not a specific time for the release.

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport