What do I do with my Samsung Gusto 3 that is stuck on a red screen?
Punisher83

In the middle of typing a text message my phone flashed and then went red. Now it only shows the Verizon red screen and it will not turn off or on.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Samsung Gusto 3 stuck on red screen.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Punisher83 you need to have your phone operational again. Is there any physical damage to your phone? Did it get wet? If not, for the sake of getting this fixed quickly, I am going to recommend that you visit your closest Corporate store or call us at 1-800-922-0204. Sounds like you might need a warranty replacement. http://vz.to/1QxYezf
JoelRRVZWW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Remove the battery, then reinsert and see if the phone will restart. 

0 Likes
Punisher83

It won't even restart. I have removed the battery several time.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Punisher83 Let’s re-energize that phone. Have you been having issues with the phone? How long have you had the Gusto 3? When is the last time that it had a full charge?
JoelR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Punisher83

It always has a full charge. It is stuck on the red screen. I have had it for 7 months now. I charge it everyday. I rarely let the battery run low.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Punisher83 you need to have your phone operational again. Is there any physical damage to your phone? Did it get wet? If not, for the sake of getting this fixed quickly, I am going to recommend that you visit your closest Corporate store or call us at 1-800-922-0204. Sounds like you might need a warranty replacement. http://vz.to/1QxYezf
JoelRRVZWW

0 Likes