Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Samsung convoy 3 will not download google maps? Do not want to pay for Verizon Navigator!
WA3646

I have been trying to download google maps in the app section.  convoy 3 will NOT let me download it....I shouldn't have to pay for Navigator when google maps is free & much, much better.  Any fix for this (other than a new phone)?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung convoy 3 will not download google maps? Do not want to pay for Verizon Navigator!
boringusername

because you have a old basic phone not a smartphone perhaps? You're going to need anew phone by the end of 2019 anyway

0 Likes
Re: Samsung convoy 3 will not download google maps? Do not want to pay for Verizon Navigator!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Boringusername,

I apologize for your not being able to gain access to the Google Map application on the Convoy 3 device. I want to help you with an option right here. Please click the following link to try to download the Google Maps application. Click http://spr.ly/6580DYU2g . Once attempted, please keep us posted on how this goes for you.

How does this sound?

Veronica_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes