Samsung Intensity service issues
BSikes56
Enthusiast - Level 2

My Samsung Intensity (I know it'sold but I like it and don't want a smartphone) has suddenly started having problems with the service area.  I usually don't have a problem with the phone except when I am at home.  This has not been a problem before.  Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Intensity service issues
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Yes.

Get a new phone.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure you are getting the best service possible BSikes56. When did you start experiencing service issues? Are issues only when you are indoors or both indoors and outdoors? Have you made any recent changes to your phone when these issues started?

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

That made me laugh.

Things have changed since...2011 so you're quite a bit behind by using that device.

0 Likes
BSikes56
Enthusiast - Level 2

Having issues with service both inside and outside.  No changes to the phone.  Phone does seem to work in other areas such as when I am at work.  I know I just need to break down and buy a new phone.  Smiley Happy

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

You could back up anything you want to keep from it; contacts and then factory reset it, this MAY help.

BSikes56
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the suggestion.  It is worth a try.  I just really don't want to change phones.  All I do is talk & text!  And not that much of that.   

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ChristinaM_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes