Samsung Intensity echco
AlanB3260

While talking on my cell I hear my voice in the background memicing every word I say.I went through re acctivation ,took the battery out waited 15 seconds,put back acctivated it and i can still hear myself.Anyone out with the correct ansewr??(Ilooked and dont seem to see this problem from one soul)

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Intensity echco
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Occasionally I will hear my own voice echoed back during a conversation.  If I hang up and call back, it's gone.  Does it happen with all calls?  Those you initiate or incoming calls?  Is there a pattern to location when it happens?

0 Likes
AlanB3260

Its when I recive a call that this happens using my Intensity cell phone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know an echo can be an annoying problem AlanB3260! I recommend reducing your volume all the way down to the minimum level once you are on the call and then slowly increase it to a comfortable level. In most cases this will resolve the issue. If this continues to happen on every call, please advise us and we will review the best options.

Sincerely,

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

LeeLaa
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'll give this a try as I call my mom every week-my cell to her landline and the echo of my own voice keeps us from having a decent phone conversation! Thank you!

0 Likes