LG Exelt LTE
happygoto

Is there an option to access the Menu/Messaging while talking on the phone? dont seem to be such a option.

Not good news for such a updated phone. i need to be able to answer texts while talking onda phone

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Exelt LTE
pherson
Champion - Level 1

You should be able to see options above the soft keys on the screen or by hitting the clr button.

0 Likes
happygoto

Nothings works

0 Likes
happygoto

In options there is only Blutooth, New call, and Message to the person talking on the phone

but no way to access the menu

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

If hitting clr button or "back" doesn't work then you possiboy can't do it. Also check with tech support

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Happygoto, I understand that you would like to text while on a call. I do it all the time. Some things are hard to tell without having the actual device on hand. However, the number 2 keypad usually takes you to shortcuts. Have you tried doing that while on a call?

MarcusS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
happygoto

I did, but it happens nothing,

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HAPPYGOTO,

We're here to exhaust all options with regards to sending a text message while on a call. What happens (new options available to reply, just receive a notification, etc...) when you receive a message on a call?

CoreyM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes