LG Cosmos Touch display not working... need help w/photos
TGunn22

Have the LG Cosmos Touch and the display has gone blank. Can still receive texts and make calls, but can't see menus or anything on display. Have about 100 photos on the phone (not on a micro SD) and am hoping to be able to retrieve them. Connecting to my PC via USB does not work at all. Any ideas to do it myself, or will Verizon be able to transfer them to another older phone (we have an older samsung verizon that we're not using. I'd appreciate any advice. Regards, Tom

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG Cosmos Touch display not working... need help w/photos
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you're not able to see the menu on your phone TGunn22. I can understand the importance of saving your pictures. Is the phone damaged? If you're unable to see the pics or gain access to your pictures or settings, we are unable to transfer them, send them to online storage or retrieve them. You can try removing the battery for 1-2 minutes to restart the phone but understand if the phone is damaged, it may not turn back on. I also recommend taking it to a store location for a physical evaluation http://bit.ly/3SdsA .

KinquanaH_VZw
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: LG Cosmos Touch display not working... need help w/photos
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you're not able to see the menu on your phone TGunn22. I can understand the importance of saving your pictures. Is the phone damaged? If you're unable to see the pics or gain access to your pictures or settings, we are unable to transfer them, send them to online storage or retrieve them. You can try removing the battery for 1-2 minutes to restart the phone but understand if the phone is damaged, it may not turn back on. I also recommend taking it to a store location for a physical evaluation http://bit.ly/3SdsA .

KinquanaH_VZw
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes