Kyocera DuraXV LTE: Download Contact list for archiving
SaukRiparian

My Mother (recently deceased) used this Kyocera DuraXV LTE successfully for some years.  She has 513 contacts in her phone, many duplicates. 

www.vzw.com/baplus does not work any more to recover and print her contact list, as the phone says it will.  The phone was not, as best I know, backed up until I loaded the app, and it suggests that all data has been successfully saved.  --- but not accessible that I can find!

Any assistance welcome.   Thanks.  (Otherwise, it will be a lot of scrolling and scribbling.)

0 Likes
Re: Kyocera DuraXV LTE: Download Contact list for archiving
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Please accept our most sincere condolences for your recent loss, SaukRiparian. Our goal is to resolve your concerns as quickly as possible. We see that your device is compatible with the Verizon Cloud for contacts only. Please visit this link (https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-cloud-faqs/) for details about the Verizon Cloud application and how to use it. How does this sound?

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Kyocera DuraXV LTE: Download Contact list for archiving
SaukRiparian

AntonioC,  (and Community)

Thanks for the response.  However, I have been unable to access the Verizon Cloud app to even begin the process of downloading contact list.  The process sounds simple on-line, but can't begin the process.

Is there a way to access the contact list by USB cable directly?

Thanks. SR

0 Likes