Just found that someone has called a number with 317 area code numerous times and billed to my number. How can this happen??
Hillbilly4

Was wondering what was going with my time that I purchased and checked my usage and found over several months someone has been calling a number in 317 area code and was being billed to my number

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Just found that someone has called a number with 317 area code numerous times and billed to my number.  How can this happen??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there Hillbilly4! It is never fun to receive a higher bill than expected. In order for me to better assist, I would need additional information. I just sent you a follow request. Please follow me back and send a private message with this information.

I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Just found that someone has called a number with 317 area code numerous times and billed to my number. How can this happen??
Hillbilly4

Every time I make a call it is announced how many minutes remains, I could not believe I was using this many minutes. I checked my usage and found that there were numerous (10's if not 100') calls made to a phone in the 317 area code, using up the most of my minutes over the last several months.

I don't know any one in this area, (I looked it up online and if I remember correctly, it is in Indiana)

I will be glad to send you a copy of my usage. I work for myself, it will be afterwhile when I can get back with you.

Thanks so much for helping me

Jerry

0 Likes
Re: Just found that someone has called a number with 317 area code numerous times and billed to my number.  How can this happen??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for offering these details, Hillbilly4! Are you seeing these records on the phone itself or while reviewing the call records online at http://www.vzw.com/myverizon? Does anyone else have access to your phone at the times you are seeing these calls?

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes