How Do I Connect My LG Phone To My New Truck?
hrnicek

how do I connect my LG flipphone to my new ford f150? it connected fine to my 2015 buick

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How Do I Connect My LG Phone To My New Truck?
deloused
Master - Level 3

If you have the LG Exalt model with the current software version the pairing steps below should work. If your LG flip phone is a different model then the Exalt (VN360) it wouldn't be compatible with the Ford Bluetooth system.

• Enable your phone’s Bluetooth feature, and make your phone discoverable.

• On your vehicle’s SYNC screen, press “Add Device.”

• Scan for devices on your mobile phone, until SYNC is found. 

• Select SYNC on your mobile phone, which will then display a six-digit PIN.Note: If your device prompts you to enter a PIN, it does not support Secure Simple Pairing. To pair, enter the PIN displayed on the touchscreen. Skip the next step.

• When prompted on your phone’s display, confirm that the PIN displayed by SYNC matches the PIN displayed on your phone.

• The SYNC display will then indicate that pairing is successful.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

If you have the LG Exalt model with the current software version the pairing steps below should work. If your LG flip phone is a different model then the Exalt (VN360) it wouldn't be compatible with the Ford Bluetooth system.

• Enable your phone’s Bluetooth feature, and make your phone discoverable.

• On your vehicle’s SYNC screen, press “Add Device.”

• Scan for devices on your mobile phone, until SYNC is found. 

• Select SYNC on your mobile phone, which will then display a six-digit PIN.Note: If your device prompts you to enter a PIN, it does not support Secure Simple Pairing. To pair, enter the PIN displayed on the touchscreen. Skip the next step.

• When prompted on your phone’s display, confirm that the PIN displayed by SYNC matches the PIN displayed on your phone.

• The SYNC display will then indicate that pairing is successful.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for the helpful insight, deloused. While those are great steps, I do want to make sure we’ve covered all our bases to get your phone connected, hrnicek. Are you using the Ford SYNC system in your new truck? Which model is your LG flip phone? Have you been able to connect any other devices to your truck?

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes