These tablets are awful no wonder you're giving them away these aren't even worth the 5 dollar a month rate hike
spencer0072004

Does anyone else want to throw these tablets out of the window every day?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: These tablets are awful no wonder you're giving them away these aren't even worth the 5 dollar a month rate hike
Optikul81
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would never throw this tablet out the window. I love it! I think the issue everyone is having is that they are expecting a $50 tablet to be an iPad killer. It was never intended for that. It's best to do a little research on the devices before you buy them so you can get a good idea if it is going to be a good fit for you.

For an 8 inch Android tablet, it functions quite well. I can read my ebooks, browse internet websites, get my email, and listen to Pandora. I also do a little bit of remote work while I'm on-call and away from home. I was using an old iPad 2 with 3g before, and the 4g lte connection is a very welcomed upgrade.

Even when this tablet came out, it was not the fastest Android device by far. But it does exactly what I need it to do. That is why I enjoy having it. I knew its limitations beforehand.

Oh and for the gentleman asking about using my phone for tethering. It is more convenient for me to have 4g on the tablet than worrying about draining the battery on both devices. If you are near WiFi all the time, then 4g doesn't make sense. For the rest of us, it is a very nice feature worth $10/month for me.

Just my .02¢

Chris

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: These tablets are awful no wonder you're giving them away these aren't even worth the 5 dollar a month rate hike
kenmoffat
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes, now and then! IMHO they should recall them and give refunds to those who payed! Or as an alternative just cancel the monthly fee.

0 Likes
Prophet_Malware

I'm an idiot. I'm paying 10 dollars a month for this pos.

0 Likes
spencer0072004

Agreed completely.

0 Likes
AZMikeH

If you learn how to use it correctly and have any patience, you will see that it is a great piece of hardware.

0 Likes
spencer0072004

No it's not, the 3.5mm jacks don't even work properly, you're limited in what you can do with them, the touch screen only picks up part of what you type, and service if you're not in Wifi is marginal at best. I'm out in the field with this not in an office and I've been to all four corners of the country this week, this product is complete garbage.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to make sure that your experience is one of excellence and that your device is functioning properly. Let's talk about it. What tablet do you have exactly? When did the issue start?
AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
spencer0072004

Anthony what tablet would you assume I have based on the context clues of this entire article and the issues started on day one of purchase and it just went downhill from there. Good work Verizon.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Why would anyone be dumb enough to get a LTE tablet anyway? Even if it was free you're paying $10 a month to have it on your account. Just get a wi-fi only tablet then if you need to connect to the Verizon network use your phone as a hotspot. Is having a device that can connect to the Verizon network natively worth $120 a year?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I see your point spencer0072004. What I am getting at here is that we have different versions/generations of our Verizon branded tablets. This is going to make a difference in trying to assist you. Which version do you have?
AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes