Storage
Harriscats

Tablet running out of storage.  Bought sd card but nothing will move there because it says the apps can't update there.  Am stuck.  Have two games on tablet but want to keep them.  I see alot of apps I don't know what they are but not sure if I can delete them. 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Storage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know the importance of having enough storage space on your tablet. We are here to help.

Typically, apps can only be moved to the SD card if the App Developer gave it that option. If the app is not showing that option, then it cannot be moved. Also, you can check if an app can be deleted from your tablet simply by trying to delete it. 

You can remove apps by going to the Play Store, tap the menu icon on the upper left, then tap My Apps. When you select an app there, you will be given an option to Open, Uninstall or Update.

The tablet will not let you delete an app that is needed on it. Usually, the SD card is used to save photos, videos and music to save room within the device's storage space. 

Here is a link on how to move those items https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-200597/ 

Steven_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes