Why Do My Devices Have The Wrong Voicemail Time Stamp?
MTHO57

We have two Samsung Galaxy S7 phones and they are both off three hours.  We moved from Ohio to Idaho (Pacific time) a year ago and they seem to still be on eastern time.  I have changed all the addresses, service and billing, and checked the date and time on the phones, but the voicemail time is still off on both.  After reading the responses on this thread, it is clear the problem is with Verizon and the not the uses phones.  Please fix this issue!

0 Likes
Re: Why Do My Devices Have The Wrong Voicemail Time Stamp?
stever_vzw
Verizon Employee

MTH057, we appreciate all of the details and the importance of voice mail cannot be over stated. We want to be sure we have found a solution to this problem.

Please place the phone in safe mode at your earliest convenience Power Up in Safe Mode - Samsung Galaxy S7 / S7 edge | Verizon Wireless Safe mode will allow us to determine if any apps are impacting the performance of the phones. Also, please remove the sim Remove SIM Card - Samsung Galaxy S7 / S7 edge | Verizon Wireless  for about 1 minute after powering off the phone and place back the sim back in the phone. Please update us when you have the opportunity

SteveR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes