Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Visual Voicemail not downloading
MorganneStinsman

I recently got an old employee's phone and and setting everything up with my credentials. Voicemail is not working. It keeps giving me a message:

" Visual Voicemail downloading

We're downloading Visual Voicemail to your phone. Try opening Visual Voicemail again in a few minutes.

If you need to listen to your voicemail right now, dial *86 and follow the instructions." 

...I've cleared the data and cache and force stopped the app, then restarted my device multiple times with no luck. I can dial in *86,  but I really want to have visual voicemail set up. I have a Samsung Galaxy S10+.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Visual Voicemail not downloading
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Good afternoon, MorganneStinsman! We want to make sure that you are able to successfully setup your Visual Voicemail. I see that you mentioned you received an old employee's phone. Is this phone tied to a business account? If so, we recommend reaching out to our Business Support Team. They are the only department that can access business accounts. They can be reached at (800)-922-0204. Their hours of operation are Mon-Fri 8:00AM - 8:00PM Local Time. 

0 Likes