S21 ultra app crashing
That1blackman95

My s21 ultra has apps that just crash today it was fan duel and bleacher report so I uninstalled them. They work fine now espn and boom beach don't open what's going on? The apps open and then close and don't even give the app not responding pop up

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: S21 ultra app crashing
Kylavz

Mine is doing the same thing today but only after I did the software update!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello. We're very sorry to hear about this unexpected issue with applications closing on their own on your Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra device. We definitely want to make sure that this is resolved for you. Google has confirmed that this is a known issue with Android devices that they have found a resolution for. What we want to accomplish is to update Android System WebView and Google Chrome from within the Google Play Store app and power your device off and back on. This can be completed by visiting the Google Play Store app, search for Android System WebView, select the "Update" option, repeat these steps for Google Chrome, and power your device off and back on. Please let us know if this issue is continuing when these steps are completed. Thank you. BrettA_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be happy to troubleshoot your concerns with you. To allow us to do so properly, please leave us a Private Note here, or reach out to us online @VZWSupport on Twitter or Facebook, or over the phone at 1-800-922-0204. 

VZW_RobertH

0 Likes