Phone turned off on its own, the led light is on with a white light that won't go away, and I can't get it to power back up. What should I do?
emedema

I have tried holding the power button. I've tried holding both the power up and power down buttons while also holding the power button. I've tried holding both the power up and down button, while also holding the power and home buttons. None of these things are getting my phone to boot back up. What should I do?

0 Likes
Re: Phone turned off on its own, the led light is on with a white light that won't go away, and I can't get it to power back up. What should I do?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try holding the volume down and power buttons together for 20 to 30 seconds and see if that reboots the phone.

0 Likes
Re: Phone turned off on its own, the led light is on with a white light that won't go away, and I can't get it to power back up. What should I do?
emedema

I've tried that, and it won't work. Smiley Sad

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried charging the phone?