Phone not accepting a charge anymore after lollipop/quick drain
willdengler

I'm a frustrated Real Estate Professional...My phone has been dead or barely accepting a charge unless turned off for days now and my clients, other agents and friends are [removed]. I'm leaving Verizon if they don't allow my upgrade tomorrow morning, absolutely worthless now. Tried clearing cache and factory reset. No Bueno.

Profanity removed as required by the

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Phone not accepting a charge anymore after lollipop/quick drain
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We certainly want to ensure you can stay mobile in your fast paced profession, wildengler! We do not want to lose you! Thanks to scottthreet_32 for the troubleshooting option! here is the link mentioned: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-80201/ .
wildengler, are you using the original charge cable and adapter that came with the device?
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
scottthreet_32

Repair with upgrade assistant vzw rep please hyperlink

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We certainly want to ensure you can stay mobile in your fast paced profession, wildengler! We do not want to lose you! Thanks to scottthreet_32 for the troubleshooting option! here is the link mentioned: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-80201/ .
wildengler, are you using the original charge cable and adapter that came with the device?
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes