Newest update is terrible
CHRTHE92

The newest update is terrible. My phone lags. when I get a call it goes to a black screen and I can't even answer it. when I take photos it shows up in the circle but never save to my gallery. And half the time when I click the button to take the photo it doesn't even take one so I keep clicking it so I have to close it and try again. why do they roll out updates and have so many bugs it makes me want to never update my phone regardless of the positive things there's always so many negatives and then it takes them weeks or months to get it fixed and I miss out on so much used with my phone.

​Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
Re: Newest update is terrible
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CHRTHE92,

Updates are meant to enhance. I don't want you feeling like this. Let's look into your concerns. What errors appear? Do symptoms improve after powering your device off then back on? How much device memory is available?

Just in case: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-203661/

Kati_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes