Need some answers vzw
dkeith0514
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm on my 4 or 5th warranty replacement note 4 now...had this one a week. It has power cycled 3 times now...and freezes often. The last 2 have also had the keboard image burned into the screen.

So....I want to know when you plan to update my phone. No [removed] or beating around the bush...no...I'm not going to factory reset my device for the 103 rd time...that doesn't work and is just a huge inconvenience for me. I've had this note 4 for a week..same issues as the one you just replaced.

Need an answer fast or I'm leaving verizon after 18+ years. Don't care about the contract at this point. Just going to walk away. We can sort that out with a lawsuit if necessary.

My phone is a business phone and it is [removed] embarrassing to have this phone lock up and freeze on me during a phone call..wait to restart and call client back...I AM [removed content].

Do something or I'm gone.

[All content removal is required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service].

0 Likes
Re: Need some answers vzw
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dkeith0514,

Providing you with superior service is the number one priority here at Verizon Wireless. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your phone but we will work to get this resolved for you as we don't want to lose you after 18 years. Did these problems happen with the replacement phone before all of the data was added back on? What software version do you have?

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes