My pictures are showing up with a gray stripe on the side
CCR1202

When I take pictures with my S5 they are saved to an SD card. When I look at picture it shows up for a second then a gray box comes over it. Can still see it below fine. Please help.

0 Likes
Re: My pictures are showing up with a gray stripe on the side
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want you to be able to see your pictures clearly CCR1202. How long has this been going on for? Does this happen if you take a picture with a different application? Have you tried rebooting your phone?
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CCR1202

This issue started about a month ago and has only happened on two photos so far.  I have turned the phone off and restarted it.  I also tried sending it to my email and it came through with the gray box.  Like I stated in the small bar at the bottom of the gallery it does not show the gray, only when I open those photos.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's very odd. I'm not showing any know issues. Have the pictures been downloaded? Please delete and retake a pic to see if it was an app error.

JoeLVZW
Follow us on Twitter VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the�CorrectAnswer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes