I would likS8+ screen cracked already without dropping the phone? e to know why when I comment on the problems with my s8 the discussion gets locked and no reply. https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/931866?start=70
Tbird157
Enthusiast - Level 2
The s8+ is by far the worse Samsung product I've ever had.  My screen cracked sitting on the night stand in a Otter box case with screen protector.  Now the thing won't charge even plugged in.   I've only had the phone 4 months and the screen cracked after 2.  The option if you can call it that is send it in to Samsung for a couple weeks and still have to pay hundreds of dollars for this load of junk?   I'm a first responder and work search and rescue, on call 24/7 and can not be without a phone.  I got stuck with this thing when my Note 4 failed due to the eMMC failure and am considering joining that class action lawsuit. I don't get paid enough to just fork out $200 for a insurance claim to get someone else's reconditioned garbage.  I don't want to see another Samsung S phone again.  I've wasted my breath for over 8 hours trying to get some resolution to which I'm told for the most part, we don't care about our customers.  (my real thoughts are not forum friendly)   I've been a Verizon customer since they bought out Alltel and was with them prior to 1998.  I'm really considering going to T mobile or elsewhere after the customer lack of service I've received.Oh, let's not forget the lies from tech support saying I have insurance and screen repair would only be around 30-40 dollars then told I only have the option by Asurion I have is total replacement and the cost is $200.  I would probably faint if I actually spoke to someone who seemed to know what they are doing and not given a run around.
0 Likes