How do I delete pin to unlock screen in Note 4?
jrheydt

When my system on my Note 4 was updated I now have to enter a pin number to unlock the screen.   I really don't want this.  Also if I get a phone call when the screen is locked how would I answer the call?

Thanx

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I delete pin to unlock screen in Note 4?
mama23dogs
Legend

You can remove the PIN option in settings under security.  Change back to swipe or none if you like.

This will disable some features, like android/Samsung pay if you had them set up.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

You can remove the PIN option in settings under security.  Change back to swipe or none if you like.

This will disable some features, like android/Samsung pay if you had them set up.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I wnat to make sure that you have the features and settings set up the way you like, jrheydt.  Mama23dogs is correct, you can change this settings in the phone. You can find that by going into Settings, Lock Screen, tap on Screen Lock, and you can then select what screen you would like. When you have a lock screen set on the phone and you receive a phone call, you will still be able to answer the phone like normal. You wouldn't need to enter the password every time a phone call comes in. I hope this helps out. Please keep us posted if you have any further questions or concerns.
KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jrheydt

Thank you. Between these two posts I was able to unlock my screen.

John

0 Likes
jrheydt

Thank you. Between these two posts I was able to unlock my screen.

John

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jrheydt

I'm glad to hear you're back up and running! We're always available for support if you need us in the future: http://vz.to/1yilw6C

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes