Close All button
NASUSMI

My Close All button stopped working.  It works sometimes if I push it in just the right spot and hold it down. But most of the time it doesn't work. Any suggestions? I've only had the phone a month.

0 Likes
Re: Close All button
NASUSMI

I need to re-phrase this. It's the multi-task button that is not working, the one you push to get to the close all.

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

If the button is not working as intended, I, myself, would get the phone replaced.

bearone21
Legend

is the phone in a case, is the screen dirty??

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I love the S9 and I want you to be able to use it as intended, NASUSMI. I am still a little unclear as to which button you are referencing here. Are you talking about the side control buttons: power, volume, sleep button or the screen indicators that appear at the bottom of your device screen? Do you have a case and a screen protector on your phone?

Nichole_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
NASUSMI

Yes it's in a case, and no it's not dirty. I tried it out of the case for a while and it didn't make a difference.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

have you re-booted with the case removed?

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NASUSMI,

We can relate to how important it is for you to be in control of  your device. Which buttons are not working? What happens when you attempt the same functions while in Safe Mode: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-216817/

Kati_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes