Been trying to resolve issue with not receiving texts from at
SHARMOR75
Enthusiast - Level 2

My samsung s7 unable to receive texts from at&t users for 2 weeks now. No one has been able to resolve. Have done factory reset and tried all the fixes!

Re: Been trying to resolve issue with not receiving texts from at
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to get text messages from AT&T is crucial Sharmor75. This is very strange and I will make sure that you can receive text from anyone. I do appreciate you trying to attempt to fix this issue. I would like to investigate this for you.I have sent you a private message so I can further assist. 

Amber_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sharmor75, we want you to stay connected by all means. So to see that you are having issues with text messaging in troubling. Let’s work together to find out what’s going on. May I have the zip code to where you are having these concerns? Are you able to send messages to AT&T customers?

Takendra_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SHARMOR75
Enthusiast - Level 2

My zipcode is 93454. Yes I can send but not receive from at&t.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sharmor75, this information is helpful. Had you had an iPhone before this device? Also, how long have you been experiencing this issue?

CecileC_VZW

0 Likes
SHARMOR75
Enthusiast - Level 2

No I've never had iphone. Been going on the past few weeks. 3 different at&t users 3 different phones.

0 Likes
natashaa_vzw
Verizon Employee

SHARMOR75, thank you for this information as it does help. I see that my co-worker Amber sent you a Private Message. Were you able to check the Private Message for more in-depth assistance? Also, did you recently port your services over to us from AT&T? I see it was stated that you have experienced this issue for the last two to three weeks. Has anything changed during that time frame? What do you experience when you attempt to place a call to an AT&T user?

NatashaA_VZW

0 Likes
SHARMOR75
Enthusiast - Level 2

Been with verizon for years. All my outgoing to at&t users work. Also calls come in from users, just not texts.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate your loyalty, SHARMOR75. We're not giving up on finding a resolution. Has anything changed on your device, such as a software update or new application, since this issue began? What messaging application are you using on your device? Do the senders receive any error messages when attempting to send messages to you?

Lynn_VZW

0 Likes
SHARMOR75
Enthusiast - Level 2

My phone is always updating so its possible it occured after an update. The app is messages that came on my samsung 7. The senders get no error message.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

0 Likes