prepaid card info
crump

I guess I'm clueless....my plan says it will be $64.99...so I purchased a $50 refill card and a $20 refill card, put the $50 on first, then the $20...now it tells me my balance is like $5.00 and one text says runs out in August, the other in June???  Help me understand please.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: prepaid card info
minnie2
Contributor - Level 1

Did you apply for the Daily or the Monthly plan, with the amounts your talking about seems like the Monthly Plan. At this point I would call customer service and get this straightened out so that you have your money amount applied to the Daily Prepay if that is what you were trying to do.  Call 1-888-294-6804 from a landline and have you cell handy so they can help you straighten this out.

0 Likes
Re: prepaid card info
MandaB

1st off make you read the card you are getting, $50 card must be vzw prepay & the $20 card are for messaging. Meaning as the card reads in large red print this card is for unlimited messessing. In the future i recommend cash at store or kiosk or purhcase a $50 & $30 or you may held resposible for a messaging bundle for $20 it may cause error in the future. All prepay accounts have expiration dates & a plan end dates. So it only makes sence that Aug would be when your plan is going to end & cause a renewal as long as you have funds & June is for account balance remaining of $5.01 to be used by or an additional payment is needed to carry the 5.01 to the next date. Futher questions call *611 & speak to CSR about our account having 2 valid until dates.

hope this helps 

0 Likes