Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cant access due to phone lock issues
innocentevil

I have a samsung gusto prepaid. My phone has locked on me and I cant access my account online because I have forgotten my password. I can reset the password but only by having a text sent to the phone, which I did. But since the phone is locked I cant retrieve the text. I have my account security code but that doesn't help me any. Is there another way to unlock the phone. Also I tried the last 4 digits of the last active phone number on the phone and that didnt work. The phone is no longer active because I didn't want to pay for something I can't use, so then I decided I would try to re-activate the phone and see if that would unlock it. No such luck. Please help I would really like to retrieve my contacts and photos from it if nothing else

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: cant access due to phone lock issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Never fear help is here!

@innocentevil,

I understand how frustrating this must be and I feel your pain. I recommend you contact our Prepais Customer Serive department for additional assistance. I'm sure they will be more than happy to assist you. You can reach them at 888-294-6804.

John B

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes