Why won't My Verizon send the confirmation text PIN so I can register my account?
alikay21

I just purchased my $45/month plan yesterday. Today I am trying to register with my Verizon so I can set up payments. I've entered my phone number, and double checked to make sure it's correct, three times so far. I've not received the text I need to set up my account. What do I do?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why won't My Verizon send the confirmation text PIN so I can register my account?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to be able to easily manage the account, alikay21. As it appears this is a Prepaid account it would be best to reach out to our Prepaid support team at 888-294-6804.
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Why won't My Verizon send the confirmation text PIN so I can register my account?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to be able to easily manage the account, alikay21. As it appears this is a Prepaid account it would be best to reach out to our Prepaid support team at 888-294-6804.
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes