Why can't I add a new prepaid phone to a current line?
connorb943

Hello,

I recently bought a new prepaid phone to use under my current Verizon phone number, but I was given a new phone number with a pre-activated SIM card that didn't allow me to add the new phone to my account. If possible, I'm hoping to change the new phone's number to the number that I currently have, but I'm not sure how to do that, or if it's possible at this point. Either way, I'm looking to consolidate the two separate numbers into one, so that I don't have to pay for two separate numbers at once.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Problem with adding new prepaid phone to current line
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your Prepaid concern, connorb943. You will need to get in contact with our Prepaid Team. You can do so here: 888-294-6804. They also have a Chat feature on VZW.com. You must be logged into your account in order to use the chat feature.

TabithaJ_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Problem with adding new prepaid phone to current line
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your Prepaid concern, connorb943. You will need to get in contact with our Prepaid Team. You can do so here: 888-294-6804. They also have a Chat feature on VZW.com. You must be logged into your account in order to use the chat feature.

TabithaJ_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes