Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Extended for a limited time. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Switched to Postpaid From Prepaid
Muirin1

The screen on my PrePaid phone completely died on me this morning, and the only option I could get in store was to go PostPaid, which I was also told was the cheaper way to go any way. So I did that, but my PrePaid account has money in it still and I want to know what I need to do to get the money credited back to me, as the account is closed now.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Switched to Postpaid From Prepaid
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
Muirin1,

Having a phone die on us is never any fun. But I am glad to learn that we were able to get you set up with a working phone again. I would want my money back for the prepay account as well. I would love to help, but don't have access to prepay account. Please reach out to our Prepay team directly at 866-266-1445. They will be able to assist further.

ErinW_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes