Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Prepaid has more data that postpaid, unless I'm wrong
Snn5
Legend

New Medium Plan on Postpaid is $20 line charge + $45 for 3 GB data.

Prepaid is   $0 line charge  + $60 for 3.5GB  data on autopay. 

Save $5 and get 500MB extra.

How is it possible that Prepaid gets a better shake than Postpaid?

This is why i think that Prepaid plans will change, either in decreased cost or increased data.

Does this make sense?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Prepaid has more data that postpaid, unless I'm wrong
Dustin001
Contributor

Because Prepaid is where it's at Smiley Happy Honestly unless you need a family plan I don't get why people choose to go the postpaid route. To each their own though I am happy with Prepaid Smiley Happy

Snn5
Legend

I like it as far as self-service goes, but if you need help....heaven help you.  There is NO support for Prepaid.

Dustin001
Contributor

Well lucky for me the few times I have talked to a Prepaid customer service rep I have had good experiences. I will say it gets annoying when all they do when they come on here is refer you to a phone number. If they can't offer any support or advice I don't get why the reps even bother to post on the boards.

0 Likes
Dustin001
Contributor

Anywho to further address the OP's point I don't think you get a better shake on data with Prepaid. I think it's the same with both Prepaid and Postpaid only with Prepaid you don't have to worry about overage charges.