How do I get rid of the message "the time available for this call is unlimited "?
Donnabozek
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do I get rid of the message "the time available for this call is unlimited "?

Labels (1)
Re: How do I get rid of the message "the time available for this call is unlimited "?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is this for a prepaid account?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: How do I get rid of the message "the time available for this call is unlimited "?
Donnabozek
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes it is prepaid

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Donnabozek, that notification would be annoying to me too. I apologize for your inconvenience. We'll need a little more information about this matter in order to proceed. How long have you been receiving this message? Have there been any recent changes with your device? (e.g. software update, new apps downloaded, etc.). Have you tried completing a soft reset for your phone by powering it completely off for 30 seconds, then powering it back on? - Robert_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader