Can't recieve calls, only make them..
Drooble

Some please help. had my prepaid phone for 9 months with no problems. now i cant recieve calls but only make them. when someone calls it says this number can not be completed as dialed. i thought at first my number might have changed somehow, but it still comes up the same on caller id's. PLEASE HELP ME.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't recieve calls, only make them..
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi Drooble,

It must be frustrating not being able to receive incoming calls. Please contact our Prepay customer service for immediate assistance. Simply dial *611 on your Prepay mobile device and you will be connected to our Prepay tech support department. You can also call our Prepay tech support at (888) 294-6804 from any phone, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

0 Likes
natalatalie

hey did you ever get an aswer to that, my bf is having the same problem and i'm not there to to fix it for him. thx

0 Likes
ShakuGunner

It is very possible that call-forwarding may have been enabled by mistake. I would try dialing star 73 then send to disable it. If you dialed *PAY rather than #PAY to reach the payment center you may have setup call forwarding to the number 9 by accident in that case all incoming calls would be forwarded to an invalid number.  Disabling call-forwarding would correct this of course.

0 Likes