verizon sua not opening
zaid1234
Enthusiast - Level 2

i was going to open the verizon sua to check if the marshmallow update is available yet but for some reason the verizon sua wont open and a pop up says to first connect to the internet then press continue even though i am connected to the internet and its working fine but i keep pressing continue but no luck,how do i fix this?:)

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: verizon sua not opening
zaid1234
Enthusiast - Level 2

thank you for all your help but i had some windows updates to update and once i did the sua started working properly

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you connected to wifi or 4G LTE?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

zaid1234
Enthusiast - Level 2

connected to wifi through a laptop and its working fine with browsing etc but the sua just wont recognize that im connected

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

zaid1234 - Let's get that software updated for you to enjoy. Do you have this issue if you use the Mobile data? Have you tried urning your Wi-Fi off/on and attempting the Software update setting?
JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
zaid1234
Enthusiast - Level 2

thank you for all your help but i had some windows updates to update and once i did the sua started working properly

0 Likes