Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,226 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions
unwanted app after update form verzion
markster2057
Enthusiast - Level 1

just got update from verzion and got some news app installed and can not fine it to uninstall it

Labels (1)
Re: unwanted app after update form verzion
bearone21
Legend

long push & drag to trash!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us! We understand the importance of managing your devices. Let's get your device back to they way you want it! if you have an iPhone, follow these instructions to delete an unwanted application:

0 Likes
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

Not sure what type of phone you have but I have a S7 Edge and there is a file in the application manager that will show up if you have it showing system apps called DT Ignite. You can not uninstall it but you can disable it. This file will load a bunch of games and other useless apps on your phone. Once I disabled it I have not had anymore unwanted apps. On the S7 Edge or I think any Samsung phone you go to Setting -Apps-Application Manager. Then on the right hand side tap the 3 dots and show system apps. Then just go down to the DT Ignite and tap on storage then clear data before you disable it then disable the app. This will clear out the data on the app and free up room on the phone.

0 Likes