"Save to VZ Media is not working
NLTVW

I used to be able to save pictures from text messages to VZ Media in my Gallery.  The menu to "Save to media" is there.  When I click on it a "Saved" message pops up, but the picture isn't saved.  What's up?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: "Save to VZ Media is not working
Doggo
Contributor - Level 3

Did you try utilizing your built in file explorer to look around or connecting it to a computer?

Whenever I save anything on my S20, it goes to storage/emulated/0

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NLTVW

Being able to save your information is important as we do so much on our phones these days. What is the make and model of your phone? Are you not able to save it to your phones actually memory/gallery? 

0 Likes
Rock3671

I also have not been able to save photos from text messages.  Looks like it stopped working end of June.  I have a Samsung Note8.

0 Likes
Meltag

Same problem here on my Samsung S7 edge. Pictures stopped saving a few days ago. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to save your photos is essential. We're sorry to learn that you're experiencing problems on your Samsung S7 Edge. Which application are you using for photos? 

0 Likes
DTG2

Gallery

0 Likes
Jlcloud

Same here. I have a galaxy a21. I noticed it stopped a few weeks ago.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that you save your photos. I would love to help. What happens when you try to save them? How are you trying to save them? AmberF_VZW

stephensonj2

My Save to media is not working

0 Likes