compatibility on my new Conquest phone
jboris88

HEY EVERYBODY,

I've just purchased the new Conquest S8 rugged phone.

I'd like to know if it's going to work on Verizon , and if so is it going to work good or spotty?

Here are the bands on the phone:
2G: GSM B8/B3/B2/B5
3G: TD-SCDMA B34/B39

WCDMA B1/B2/B5/B8
CDMA2000:BC0

4G: FDD-LTE B1/B3/B4/B7/B13/B20

Thank you!

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: compatibility on my new Conquest phone
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Doubtful. but you can check here. Not sure why the phone would lack band 2 since at&t, t-mobile and Verizon use it. Doubtful it has VOLTE which mean you'll have issues since it has CDMA B0 it lacks CDMA B1. many Verizon areas that lack B0 needs B1 for you to be able to make calls unless the phone has wi-fi calling which I doubt this has. You also going to have issue on other carriers as it also lacks LTE bands 12 and 17 and lacking  PCS 1900 for GSM. You really need to buy devices designed  to work on American carriers.

Bring Your Own Phone or Device - BYOD | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

you should've checked before you bought it!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jboris88, congratulations on your new phone! We always want you to enjoy your device. Because this phone isn't made for use with the Verizon network we can't guarantee it will be compatible. We can certainly attempt to activate it if you have it and it may work but even if it does the experience may be different from using a phone made for our network. Do you have the phone available? 

LorenzoP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
RR23970

I did back in2018 when I bought mine. Verizon tech said it should not be a problem it was compatible.  I bought it, inserted my sim and made a call. Worked fine. Then the network blocked me out. Fact.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RR23970, we are sorry to learn that your device stopped working on our network. Where you provided information as to why the phone stopped working?  To view a list of devices that work on our network please use this link. https://www.verizonwireless.com/featured/unlocked-phones/  Y

You can also use this link to check if a device will work on our network using the IMEI of the device. https://www.verizonwireless.com/onedp/byod#/dontKnow

JacobV_VZW

0 Likes