Wi-fi will not turn on at all. i go to the WiFi just says turning WiFi on... and nothing happens.
Jedimaster_19

Nothing I have tried worked, factory reset, power down,  etc. tried all the setting in WiFi but no luck. My warranty expired in June so am I [Removed]?

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Wi-fi will not turn on at all. i go to the WiFi just says turning WiFi on... and nothing happens.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone model do you have? Have you tried turning on airplane mode and then attempt to turn on wifi?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Wi-fi will not turn on at all. i go to the WiFi just says turning WiFi on... and nothing happens.
Jedimaster_19

LG V10 I turned on airplane mode wi-fi isn't able to turn on.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is it acting the same way as when the airplane mode wasn't on? Or something different?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Jedimaster_19

yea acting the same but the wi-fi tab is grayed out.

0 Likes